Sunday, November 6, 2011

The World Gets Bigger Every Day

Dear David,


Sorry, love, I know this entry is way overdue. Things have been busy.
I've got good news though! You rolled over today. For the first time. From your tummy to your back. It was very exciting. Your grandparents have also decided on a set of nicknames for you to call them by, if you'll cooperate: Grandma will be Loli, and Grandpa will be Pop.
... Hey, it's a lot better than your grandmother wanting to be referred to as "Big Granny". SMH.
You also just tried to eat the side of my face. I should start calling you Little Zombie instead of Little Dude. LOL.
Sadly, I don't have that much to say today. I have a lot to do; I need to take a shower, run to the store, clean up the house a little after yesterday's baby shower for your cousin Jessica, her husband Will, and their new baby boy Dominic who's going to be born sometime in December. You need a bath too, mister. :)


Love, Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment